Monday, September 28, 2009

First Meal in Our New Home

After a week 0f driving from California to Massachusetts, you can only imagine how eager I was to cook! Well, thankfully we packed a very basic kitchen set that we lugged around in the car just for this purpose. Our first home-cooked meal in our new home was Tortellini Soup- an old stand by. Our furniture won't arrive for another couple of days so we have to use a makeshift dining table. Yes that is a cooler and a sleeping bag box.

When we get the kitchen all set up later this week I will take pictures and give everyone the grand tour. And by grand I mean COUNTERSPACE! I'm so excited to roll pizza dough that I can barely contain myself! You'll see...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it! Can't wait to see the rest! Linda

~kelly marie~ said...

Congratulations on arriving!! I can't wait to hear all your stories of living in a new place! What an adventure!